728x90 AdSpace

  • Latest News

    Thursday 5 January 2017

    ADD ME FAST I MACROS SCRIPT

    ADD ME FAST I MACROS SCRIPT 

    #PakSupport


    I have written This Script which does the following Tasks. This code is fully optimized and you can run in for hours in background and earn AMF points.

    1. Follow People on Facebook
    2. Follow People on Instagram
    3. Subscribe People on Youtube
    4. Follow People on Pinterest
    5. Follow People on SoundCloud
    6. Like Posts on Facebook
    7. Like Pics on Instagram
    8. Like Videos on Youtube
    9. Like Videos on Pinterest
    10. Like Songs on SoundCloud.
    All these tasks are included in one script. You need to login to your Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Pinteret, SoundCloud and run this script in the background and earn easy AMF points.

    I would really appreciate if you help me grow on YouTube by subscribing to my channel.
    youtube channel: www.youtube.com/trendzvidz

    Download your script from the link below

    • Blogger Comments
    • Facebook Comments

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Item Reviewed: ADD ME FAST I MACROS SCRIPT Rating: 5 Reviewed By: yasinzaii
    Scroll to Top